[IPython-user] IPython1 and TaskClient: a helper for task farming

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Sat May 31 21:39:35 CDT 2008

On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 9:20 AM, Brian Granger <ellisonbg.net@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I am happy if this goes into IPython1 repository. No problem with BSD
>>  license and thanks a lot for the nice IPython1 work, Brian.  -yichun
>
> Great, I will do this then.  Probably sometime next week.

Hey Brian, did this get folded in? I'm just checking a bunch of stuff
on the archives to make sure we don't have things in the air not
recorded on the bug list.  As long as it's in your radar, I'm OK and
will ignore it, so I'm just checking here.