[IPython-user] Time taken to push. Adjusting MPI parameter for processor affinity. No effect.

Brian Granger ellisonbg.net@gmail....
Sun Nov 2 23:14:21 CST 2008

Mark,

I don't see the "code snippet above." or your original question.
Could you repost so we can help?

But, from what you have written here, it looks like you are wanting
push to be faster?  One thing to keep in mind is that push/pull in
IPython don't use MPI, so no MPI tuning will improve their
performance.  But, we may have some ideas for you if you can give us a
better idea of what you are trying to do.

Thanks,

Brian