[IPython-user] threading and ipython -pylab problem

Gabriel Beckers beckers@orn.mpg...
Tue Nov 4 10:48:43 CST 2008

Many thanks Gaël, sorry for the noise. I am migrating my matplotlib
stuff to chaco, but are doing it step by step. So I indeed will need
both for a while. 'ipython -pylab -wthread' works perfectly. I don't
know why just the -pylab worked on the older configuration. Perhaps due
to some setting in matplotlibrc.

Best, Gabriel