[IPython-user] Macro problems with threading on

Erik Tollerud erik.tollerud@gmail....
Tue Nov 11 18:50:33 CST 2008

Just tested and it works like a dream - thanks! What was the problem?
And will this be included in the main trunk soon?

> It seems people don't really use macros when they are using threaded
> shells. In old versions of ipython these used to hang immediately, but
> nobody complained.

That surprises me... macros are extraordinarily useful interactive tools.

--
Erik Tollerud
Graduate Student