[IPython-user] Macro problems with threading on

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Tue Nov 11 19:21:11 CST 2008

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 4:50 PM, Erik Tollerud <erik.tollerud@gmail.com> wrote:

> And will this be included in the main trunk soon?

We've all been adding a bunch of code in our branches, and hopefully
over the next few weeks we'll be able to do the necessary review of
all the code so we can merge it.  We do not merge any code at all
anymore without proper review,  to ensure that we don't let code
without tests or documentation be committed to the trunk.

So hang tight, all the fixes that we've all been making recently in
branches will go in, we just want to make sure they go in solid :)