[IPython-user] TextMate Bundle

Matt Foster matt.p.foster@gmail....
Thu Nov 13 04:31:19 CST 2008

On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 12:26 AM, Barry Wark <barrywark@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm happy to see these hacks getting a new lease on life. I'm looking
> forward to helping with the project. With the new PySmell TextMate
> bundle, I feel like I'm getting dangerously close to Python valhala.

I agree! pysmell alone is useful, but with your commands, and some other
bits and pieces, it could be really great.

Do you mind your applescript snippets being BSD licensed? I need to check
before I license the bundle, since it's based on your work.

Cheers,

Matt

--
Matt Foster | http://my-mili.eu/matt