[IPython-user] 'pause' in order to cycle though a bunch of plots

Tom Denniston tom.denniston@alum.dartmouth....
Fri Nov 14 16:18:11 CST 2008

I've had the same problem.  You can write a pause function using the
python input() function but it hangs the GIL and as a result your
window becomes unresponsive.  If anyone knows a GIL friendly way to
pause i would also be very interested.