[IPython-user] cd doesn't work on Windows

Brian Granger ellisonbg.net@gmail....
Sun Nov 16 00:53:21 CST 2008

Two questions:

* What version of IPython are you running?
* How did you install IPython?

I am running the latest IPython 0.9.1 on XP and cd/pwd work as you
would expect.  There must be something odd about your installation.
It could be your alternate Python installation path.  We have not
tested alt installation paths much.  But, it *should* work.

Brian