[IPython-user] ipython on OS X leopard key-press problem unresolved but no (apparent) problem with ipythonx

Fri Oct 10 00:19:50 CDT 2008

On Thu, Oct 09, 2008 at 05:49:11PM -0700, Gary Church wrote:
> Thanks for the info on increasing font size. Though I've found other
> limitations with this program,

Oh yes, there are plenty :). I would be interested in knowing which ones
where the most limiting.

> I greatly appreciate the work you've done on it and the contributions
> you've made to the python-user community. It is work like this,
> contributed freely to the world, that you and others have done that
> makes me smile. If I ever have the capacity to make such a contribution
> myself, I will surely do so.

Enthought Inc is the one to be thanked for that. They payed me well
during the summer, and the thing they put most priority on was getting an
IPython widget out. It is nice to see money invested in generaly-useful
tools.

Gaël