[IPython-user] Fwd: deep reload now default?

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Wed Oct 22 10:30:10 CDT 2008

Rohan Nicholls wrote:
> How embarassing, I had meant to send this to the list.

No worries.

> Second try:

Have you tried removing ~/.ipython and starting with a fresh configuration? What
version of IPython are you using? When you do

   $ ipython -nodeep_reload

do you still have the problem?

--
Robert Kern