[IPython-user] kernel.Task's depend not working

Yichun Wei yichun.wei@gmail....
Fri Oct 24 02:38:56 CDT 2008

Hi,

Kinda wondering about the status of the kernel.task.Task object, I
have not tried the parallel stuff in the new IPython (>=0.9.0) but am
thinking about migrating over to the new IPython.

Correct me please: since I did not see anything about "depend=" in the
document, nor in any tests, should I assume the dependency feature of
Tasks is removed? That dependency feature once existed in IPython1. Is
it being removed during the merge?

Thanks a lot for the IPython parallel computing work!

-yichun