[IPython-user] Macro problems with threading on

Erik Tollerud erik.tollerud@gmail....
Sun Oct 26 20:36:40 CDT 2008

I'm not sure exactly where you mean - I put in some print statements
at various places in the MTInteractivShell.runcode() method, but I'm
not sure what I'm looking for... as far as I could tell, the
InteractiveShell.runcode method runs perfectly fine when I call the
macro (I put a print statement before and after, and both showed up),
but for some reason only executes the first line of the macro. Is
there something else in that method I should be looking for?