[IPython-user] Fwd: I use Windows Me and can not get a gui of ipython

Laurent Dufréchou laurent.dufrechou@gmail....
Wed Oct 29 03:55:34 CDT 2008

If you get a console with red and green chars then you've well installed
ipython.
What you've launched is the ipython console.
If you're looking for a gui (that still are experimental) just install:
http://www.wxpython.org/  (gui toolkit)
and then look into
C:\Python25\Lib\site-packages\IPython\frontend\wx\ipythonx.py <- the white
gui you're looking for
Or
C:\Python25\Lib\site-packages\IPython\gui\wx\wxIPython.py <- another gui
based on ipython 0
Or
The future QT gui from ville in ??? :)

Cheers,