[IPython-user] Fwd: deep reload now default?

Rohan Nicholls rohan.nicholls@googlemail....
Thu Oct 30 07:23:17 CDT 2008

Finally figured it out.  It was completely my fault.  :-$

Deep in my emacs configs was the ipython command
that was setting deep reload with the flag.  It has
been removed, and everything works well now.

Thanks for all the help.

Rohan