[IPython-user] Twisted support?

Brian Granger ellisonbg.net@gmail....
Wed Sep 10 16:54:49 CDT 2008

The twisted support provided by the --twisted flag to IPython has been
removed as it was buggy and didn't work on some platforms and also
went against how we are using Twisted internally.  There are ways of
using IPython with Twisted, but it would be helpful to know more about
what exactly you want to do.

Cheers,

Brian

PS - The 0.9 version of IPython uses Twisted internally lots for
parallel computing, but I think you are asking about something
different.