[IPython-user] IPython.kernel.client.Task is not present!

Brian Granger ellisonbg.net@gmail....
Thu Sep 11 16:47:00 CDT 2008

This might be useful:

http://ipython.scipy.org/doc/manual/html/changes.html

It is the part of our documentation that lists all the changes made in
IPython.  From one of the sections in it:

The notion of a task has been completely reworked. An ITask interface
has been created. This interface defines the methods that tasks need
to implement. These methods are now responsible for things like
submitting tasks and processing results. There are two basic task
types: IPython.kernel.task.StringTask (this is the old Task object,
but renamed) and the new IPython.kernel.task.MapTask, which is based
on a function.

Hope that helps.

Brian