[IPython-user] Anyone using ipython.el?

Rohan Nicholls rohan.nicholls@googlemail....
Fri Sep 12 07:32:27 CDT 2008

Hi Stefan,

Can you post your settings?  And are you using python-mode
or the python.el that comes with emacs?

Okay, so you have an even older version than I do, so I will
have to assume you are using the old python-mode package.

Btw. just so everyone knows the python.el package has some
nice features, including completion, but not with context.

So you could get completions for wx.richtext....
And unfortunately the completion does not work when in the
interpreter, which is really where you need it.

I am also using emacs-snapshot (23.x).

Thanks for the info.  I will have to look into this more.

Rohan