[IPython-user] Idioms for using custom profiles

Matthew Turk matthewturk@gmail....
Sun Sep 14 11:44:35 CDT 2008

That's correct, but we're using yt.enzotools.org as the URL now.

Our goal is to provide to the user a more verb-like interface -- and
IPython and its magic commands seem to be the right way to do that.  I
suspect this is not an unusual desire for package maintainers!  We
previously had an IPython profile that utilized the ipipe package a
bit, creating hierarchies of menus to select data for analysis, etc,
but it's not clear to me that route was the best to take.

Thanks Ville and Alan for your responses!

-Matt