[IPython-user] Debug a script with a function

Jonas813 Jonas.Baggett@edu.hefr...
Wed Sep 17 10:19:10 CDT 2008

I found that the problem with the colors is solve when I choose "colors
LightBG" instead of "colors Linux" in the file : "~/.ipython/ipythonrc"

But for the debugging of a function, I tried the last ipython (0.9.1), and
the problem remained the same.
Instead of :
  import test as t
I also tried :
  from test import *

but I still have the same problem, and this time it is complaining that
"name 'fct' is not defined". I tried this with the python interpreter and it
works fine.

It seems to me that is a bug.