[IPython-user] Can I configure ipython to output hex format for number?

Wong, Shin Guey shin.guey.wong@intel....
Tue Sep 23 07:41:04 CDT 2008

I added one more line to long number, because all the number I deal with is very big :)

print_hex = result_display.when_type(int)(print_hex)
print_hex = result_display.when_type(long)(print_hex)

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Shin Guey