[IPython-user] kernel.Task's depend not working

Brian Granger ellisonbg.net@gmail....
Fri Apr 3 00:36:14 CDT 2009

This all applies to the current trunk...

Both the MapTask and StringTask classes have a depend keyword
argument.  Here is the docstring.

            depend : FunctionType
                A function that is called to test for properties.  This function
                must take one argument, the properties dict and return a boolean

The properties dict for each engine can be manipulated with the
MultiEngineClient.*_properties methods.

Cheers,

Brian