[IPython-user] starting ipcluster,

Battalgazi YILDIRIM yildirimga@gmail....
Fri Apr 10 11:48:02 CDT 2009

Hi,

I just download and build ipython. I was looking for someting parallel
interactive in Python. I think that this is just right tool for that.

I tried to run  command "ipcluster mpirun -n 4" and I got  following output,

could you help me out what it is being wrong in here?
I have installed 0.9.1 with python2.6.1.

if you can help me out, I would be glad,

Thanks,

yildirim@prism:~/memosa/src/fvm/scripts$ ipcluster mpirun -n 4
Starting controller: Controller PID: 10697
/home/yildirim/memosa/build-yildirim/lib/python2.6/site-packages/IPython/Magic.py:38:
DeprecationWarning: the sets module is
deprecated

  from sets import
Set

Traceback (most recent call
last):

  File "/home/yildirim/memosa/build-yildirim/bin/ipcontroller", line 18, in
<module>
    from IPython.kernel.scripts import
ipcontroller

  File
"/home/yildirim/memosa/build-yildirim/lib/python2.6/site-packages/IPython/kernel/scripts/ipcontroller.py",
line27, in <module>
    from twisted.application import internet, service
ImportError: No module named twisted.application
Starting engines:    Engines PIDs:   [10698, 10699, 10700, 10701]
Log files: /home/yildirim/.ipython/log/ipcluster-10697-*

Your cluster is up and running.

For interactive use, you can make a MultiEngineClient with:

from IPython.kernel import client
mec = client.MultiEngineClient()

You can then cleanly stop the cluster from IPython using:

mec.kill(controller=True)

You can also hit Ctrl-C to stop it, or use from the cmd line:

kill -INT 10696

/home/yildirim/memosa/build-yildirim/lib/python2.6/site-packages/IPython/Magic.py:38:
DeprecationWarning: the sets module is deprecated
  from sets import Set
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/yildirim/memosa/build-yildirim/bin/ipengine", line 18, in
<module>
    from IPython.kernel.scripts import ipengine
  File
"/home/yildirim/memosa/build-yildirim/lib/python2.6/site-packages/IPython/kernel/scripts/ipengine.py",
line 27,in <module>
    from twisted.application import service

--
B. Gazi YILDIRIM