[IPython-user] My branch finally ready for merge

Mon Apr 20 16:32:51 CDT 2009

I have taken in account the review I got, and my branch is finally ready
for merge.

On a side note, I am getting a test failure:

FAIL: IPython.tests.test_magic.test_numpy_clear_array_undec(True,)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/nose/case.py", line 182, in
runTest
AssertionError:
    "Fail the test if the expression is true."
>>  if True: raise self.failureException, None

This message is not terribly informative, but that's all you can get when
using generators for testing.

I believe this is not related to my changes. Are other people seeing
this?

Cheers,

Gaël