[IPython-user] My branch finally ready for merge

Brian Granger ellisonbg.net@gmail....
Mon Apr 20 16:38:45 CDT 2009

Gael,

Great and many thanks!  I am going to merge your branch into my bugfix
branch.  I have fixed a number of things with the test suite there.  I
will let you know if I run into any problems.

Cheers,

Brian