[IPython-user] My branch finally ready for merge

Brian Granger ellisonbg.net@gmail....
Mon Apr 20 17:52:51 CDT 2009

Gael,

I just merged your branch into my bugfix branch:

https://code.launchpad.net/~ellisonbg/ipython/bugfixes0411409

There were a few conflicts in IPython.kernel.core.intepreter as both
of us has done work there.  The biggest change I made was that you
were using nose in IPython.kernel.core.tests.test_interpreter.  We are
currently having trouble with nose+Twisted, so for now we need to keep
everything in kernel "nose free".

I tried to reproduce your test failure.  I found it when I do:

iptest --with-ipdoctest

But not with

iptest --with-ipdoctest IPython.tests.test_magic

or

iptest IPython.tests.test_magic

Can you confirm this.  I think this is related to the nasty
nose+twisted problems we are having.

Cheers,

Brian

Cheers,