[IPython-user] replace IPython's mailing lists with a forum

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Tue Dec 22 12:52:56 CST 2009

On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 8:33 AM, Robert Kern <robert.kern@gmail.com> wrote:
>> For these reasons, I would in fact say that mailing lists are obsolete mediums of discussion. I'd like to know if other people agree with me on this.
>
> I do not. I will not participate in a web forum.

I'm with Robert on this, I'm afraid.  I will not use a web forum.  For
those of us that need to track multiple projects, there simply is no
medium as efficient as email.  I'd suggest perhaps using a mail client
with better auto-completion features for addresses, that could make
the process more fluid for you.