[IPython-user] replace IPython's mailing lists with a forum

Gary Pajer gary.pajer@gmail....
Tue Dec 22 21:13:39 CST 2009

On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 12:38 AM, Steven Bluen <sbluen153@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I would like it if IPython's developers would replace our mailing lists
> with a centralized forum, for several reasons.

I've noticed this request come up from time to time in various groups.  I
even advocated the idea myself for a time.  Three comments:

1.  It absolutely positively will not fly.
2.  I've come to appreciate the arguments against the idea, and I no longer
think it's a good idea.
3.  It absolutely positively will not fly.

-gary