[IPython-user] Persistence ipcontroller and ipengines

Franz Zieher franz.zieher@gmail....
Sat Feb 7 07:34:01 CST 2009

Hi Vishal,

thanks for the hint.
As you pointed out, twisted is interesting.
I tried to run my StringTask in the following way

st = asyncclient.StringTask(script,pull=pullObjs,push=pushObjs)
tc = asyncclient.get_task_client(self.furl)
tid = tc.run(st)
res = tc.get_task_result(tid,block=True)

It turned out that tc does not have a run methon :-(

Do you have an example on how I would run the above.
Thanks

Franz