[IPython-user] Module reload in interactive mode

Ignazio Di Napoli neclepsio@gmail....
Mon Feb 9 02:47:36 CST 2009

Hi all.
I use IPython for debugging my scripts and I have a problem with it.
If I run some code using %run and this code imports a module, subsequent runs do not reload the module and so the changes I could have made.
Using reload or dreload do not help, at least how I'm using them (if the script contains "import module", I tried using reload(module) and dreload(module)).
The only way I found is closing and reopening IPython. Neither %reset helps. Is there some kind of tweak I can use? Maybe using sys.modules?

Thank you,
Ignazio