[IPython-user] ipython won't take >b< from the keyboard

Glenn grpython@sonic....
Mon Feb 9 10:30:05 CST 2009

Fernando was on the right track.

user2 had a .python directory that was set up to work with an older
version of readline. When I deleted that and started up ipython,
a new .ipython and associated files were created automatically and
everything worked as expected. >b< was back to being it's old self.

Glenn