[IPython-user] ncurses under IPython

Chris Jones cjns1989@gmail....
Mon Feb 16 06:59:46 CST 2009

On Sun, Feb 15, 2009 at 10:59:13PM EST, Geoffrey Fulton wrote:
> You might try looking at curses.wrapper, though, I think it just
> ensures the terminal is in a correct state when shutting down or
> debugging.

Pretty much so, and this is what prompted me to post.

Seems like some fairly sophisticated framework would be necessary to
handle the input code in one viewport and the resulting curses input and
output in another.. something akin to a debugger, from the look of it.

I was thinking s/o might have played with this before me and had come up
with some solution or other.