[IPython-user] implementing non-blocking thread execution for something other than toolkits

Rohan Nicholls rohan.nicholls@googlemail....
Wed Feb 25 06:12:55 CST 2009

On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 1:02 PM, Ville M. Vainio <vivainio@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 1:56 PM, Rohan Nicholls
> <rohan.nicholls@googlemail.com> wrote:
>
> Replying on list:
>
> Yes, this is pretty much what I meant. If it works, so much the better ;-)

Sorry about that, must have hit reply and not reply-to-all.  It would
be nice if gmail had list handling for replies etc. :)

Thanks for the help.  I was debugging with wing ide, which is very
nice, but am more comfortable with emacs and ipython.

Rohan