[IPython-user] implementing non-blocking thread execution for something other than toolkits

Rohan Nicholls rohan.nicholls@googlemail....
Wed Feb 25 07:43:32 CST 2009

Actually when I try the command, it runs in a different thread, but
now the page is dying when it tries to do an import.

  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/web.py-0.31-py2.5.egg/web/application.py",
line 73, in reload_mapping
  mod = __import__(module_name)
ImportError: No module named FakeModule

This code allows new changes in files to be picked up, and I am
guessing that FakeModule is something ipython specific, because until
I tried this, it had not given this error.

Is there a way to workaround this, or can someone explain where
FakeModule is coming from?

Thanks,

Rohan