[IPython-user] IPython on Jython Nearly working , need Help.

phyo.arkarlwin@gmai... phyo.arkarlwin@gmai...
Fri Jan 16 10:31:33 CST 2009

Sorry forgot to attach crash report.

As you see , jython + IPYthon works without init_readline and
readline.get_completerdlims() in jython returns expected result

But if it enabled , ipython crashes with attribute error

AttributeError                        Python 2.5b0+: /opt/jython/bin/jython
                                                   Fri Jan 16 23:00:24 2009
A problem occured executing Python code.  Here is the sequence of function
calls leading up to the error, with the most recent (innermost) call last.

    238         self.readline = readline
--> 239         delims = self.readline.get_completer_delims()
        delims = undefined
        self.readline.get_completer_delims = undefined

Crash report attached.

I am trying to debug it and please help. Javay will be working , just
need completor to work and we will get amazing piece of software.