[IPython-user] IPython on Jython Nearly working , need Help.

phyo.arkarlwin@gmai... phyo.arkarlwin@gmai...
Fri Jan 16 10:40:26 CST 2009

patches , they are originally from someone posted in pylonhq's paste bin

After patches , Disable self.init_readline()  in iplib.py

my verion is lib is too messup and i think making patch from it will
not good. i will do from a clean up when i have time.