[IPython-user] Graphical interface for iPython

Minjae Kim minjae@post.harvard....
Wed Jul 1 22:43:08 CDT 2009

Hello,

I myself had the same desire to hae a graphical UI for IPython.

Editra editor with IPython shell plugin seems to meet your requirements
stated in the original email.
http://editra.org/

I myself have worked on an extended IPython shell plugin, and it has
additional features,
such as graphically settable break points, quick launch in IPython, debug,
etc.
The base work for the plugin was done a while ago,
and I am just waiting for free time to clean up the code.

Feel free to send me an email if you are interested.

Best Regards,
Minjae Kim

On Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 7:54 PM, Dr. Phillip M. Feldman <pfeldman@verizon.net