[IPython-user] Can you send a command to ipython without affecting the history?

Gerard Brunick gbrunick@math.utexas....
Fri Jul 17 15:00:08 CDT 2009

I don't seem to have this magic command?  Even grepping the most recent
source from launchpad does seem to turn up such a command.  What am I
missing here?
-Gerard