[IPython-user] ipy_profile_none ImportError

Brian Granger ellisonbg.net@gmail....
Mon Jul 27 11:52:19 CDT 2009

I don't know of any work on this front.  But my guess as to what is going on
is that IPython installs its config files to:

$HOME/.ipython

And it adds this directorty to sys.path so that modules there can be
imported.  Thus, this directory needs to go along for the ride and those
tools are missing this.  If you try to solve this issue, you will probably
have to set the IPYTHONDIR env variable to point to a custom location for
this directory.

Cheers,

Brian