[IPython-user] PYTHONPATH works for modules but not scripts

Dr. Phillip M. Feldman pfeldman@verizon....
Fri Jul 31 16:07:51 CDT 2009

This sounds fine for Linux or Unix, but I do most of my work on a Windows
system (not by choice).  I suspect that there is no good solution for the
Windows environment.