[IPython-user] PYTHONPATH works for modules but not scripts

Gökhan Sever gokhansever@gmail....
Fri Jul 31 16:29:05 CDT 2009

On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 4:07 PM, Dr. Phillip M. Feldman <
pfeldman@verizon.net> wrote:

> This sounds fine for Linux or Unix, but I do most of my work on a Windows
> system (not by choice).  I suspect that there is no good solution for the
> Windows environment.

You might consider defining an alias within IPython.

alias? for the usage details. But still now namespace loading in this case
either.

> Gökhan SEVER-2 wrote:

Who is Gökhan SEVER-2. I am just "Gökhan Sever" Is somebody else interfering
while the signal moving through the wires :)

--
Gökhan