[IPython-user] ipython-user response time

Gökhan SEVER gokhansever@gmail....
Mon Jul 27 15:12:08 CDT 2009

On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 2:54 PM, Brian Granger <ellisonbg.net@gmail.com>wrote:

> Thanks for the resolutions Brian.
>>

> Sorry about the delays.
>

>> I am wondering whether is there any presentation and / or tutorials plans
>> for the SciPy09 regarding to internals of the IPython development.
>>

> I don't think we have anything planned as of yet, but we could put
> something together if people are interested.  We could always just chat
> about it on the side or during the sprint if you will be there.
>
> Brian

To me, listening a talk like "IPython from developers perspective" or "How
IPython Works" would be very useful explaining the internals of IPython
instantiation, hooks, GUI threading, magic IP system, etc some topics that
are also mentioned on IPy documentation but in a more new user friendly
manner.

Probably I will be around those sprint times as well and trying to learn as
much as I can.

Thanks.

--
Gökhan