[IPython-user] problem with history completion

Robin robince@gmail....
Tue Jul 28 01:26:00 CDT 2009

On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 5:46 PM, Brian Granger<ellisonbg.net@gmail.com> wrote:
> IPython-devs, any thoughts on this one?

Actually I found out it is somehow a state my shell session gets into.
Starting in a new shell fixed the problem, but from time to time, even
without profiles, readline seems to get broken like this and I have to
start a new shell.

Cheers

Robin