[IPython-user] ipython-user response time

Tue Jul 28 07:58:37 CDT 2009

On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 09:09:41AM -0700, Brian Granger wrote:
>    Can any of the core IPython devs help out with the unaswered questions on
>    ipython-user over the last few months?

If you count me in the core devs, I fear I don't have time to answer to
more questions than I currently do (that is: not much). I try to answer
to any question for which I fear I might be the only one knowing the
answer (ie frontend-related). But I cannot give more, I already do not
have time to answer all the questions on the Mayavi mailing list.

Sorry, I have found that there is a limit to the amount of sleep
deprivation I can go into without starting to hurt myself (that sentence
does sound very dramatic :>, but I have scared myself recently).

Gaël