[IPython-user] Followup ipy_winpdb

Rohan Nicholls rohan.nicholls@googlemail....
Wed Mar 18 04:57:15 CDT 2009

Hi all,

I was googling for the possibility that there is rpdb2 support in
ipython, and saw that there was a discussion about a year ago about
this, but looking in the Extensions directory I cannot see  an
ipy_winpdb.

Did anything ever come of this, because I see that the developer of
winpdb very kindly added an interface specifically for this.

The reason I am asking is I would like to be able to set a breakpoint
in a script that is imported by another and have the debugger kick in
as desired, which cannot be done with the run command (you can only
set a breakpoint in that file, and not a support file).

Thanks,

Rohan