[IPython-user] implementing non-blocking thread execution for something other than toolkits

Rohan Nicholls rohan.nicholls@googlemail....
Thu Mar 19 11:24:27 CDT 2009

Hi Fernando,

Sorry I just found this email.  I would be happy to, but it will take
a few days
to get it done, and I would like to experiment more with this first.

Rohan