[IPython-user] Fwd: Issue 27 in pyqtshell: Suggestion (Ipython)

Flavio Coelho fccoelho@gmail....
Thu Mar 19 13:02:54 CDT 2009

Hi,

I am posting this feature request for support to ipython in PyQtShell, in
case some is interested in helping this interesting project.

Pydee is an already quite usable attempt to replicate a matlab gui for
Python.

Flávio

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <codesite-noreply@google.com>
Date: Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 4:01 PM
Subject: Issue 27 in pyqtshell: Suggestion (Ipython)
To: fccoelho@gmail.com

Updates:

Comment #1 on issue 27 by pierre.raybaut: Suggestion (Ipython)
http://code.google.com/p/pyqtshell/issues/detail?id=27

I completely agree.
Unfortunately, I don't have neither time or enough knowledge of IPython to
do the job.
I'm waiting for a contributor to code the IPython part.

http://code.google.com/hosting/settings

--
---
Flávio Codeço Coelho