[IPython-user] How do I make VI the line editor?

Andrea Riciputi mr.rech.list@gmail....
Tue Mar 31 04:59:22 CDT 2009

Hi Coert,
I recently switched from emacs to vim, and I was wondering how to make
ipython working in vi mode too. I googled for this but didn't found
any howto or information. So I quit searching. It would be nice if you
could eventually post here your results. Just as a reference to the
other interested users.

Thanks in advance,
  Andrea