[IPython-user] Logging of stdout of engines

Yves Frederix yves.frederix@gmail....
Wed May 6 08:11:55 CDT 2009

Hi all,

I am using TaskClient.map(..) to parallelize part of my code and this
works really well. However, for debugging purposes, it is sometimes
interesting to be able to check the output (to stdout) of the engines
in a log file. The log files for the controller and engines seem to
log only messages related to ipython's internal bookkeeping and not
the output of the tasks they run. I have checked the documentation and
I don't seem to find anything there.
Is there a way of accomplishing this and access the output of the engines?

Many thanks,
YVES