[IPython-user] Ipython autocompletion and enthought.mayavi

Gökhan SEVER gokhansever@gmail....
Thu May 28 17:30:11 CDT 2009

Hey,

Same thing happens in my Fedora box:

Linux 2.6.27.19-170.2.35.fc10.i686.PAE

Python 2.5.2 (r252:60911, Sep 30 2008, 15:41:38)
IPython 0.10.bzr.r1173

In [3]: s.actor.actor.The program 'python' received an X Window System
error.
The error was 'BadAccess (attempt to access private resource denied)'.
  (Details: serial 3710 error_code 10 request_code 143 minor_code 5)
Killed

Gökhan