[IPython-user] permission to shadowhist/3d denied, please help

Aviad Reich avi.rei@gmail....
Wed Nov 11 00:05:16 CST 2009

Hi all.

I have been using IPyhon for a while now, and having a great time doing so.
recently, I migrated to Fedora 11 and since about that time, I occasionally
get this error (it usually works the next time I re-enter the command).

[Errno 13] Permission denied:
path('/home/(username)/.ipython/db/shadowhist/3d')

An example session could be found at
http://s637.photobucket.com/albums/uu93/aviadreich/

and a text of it at: https://pastee.org/7jea7

Since I have made some changes to my ipy_user_conf.py (mainly in order to
enable vimserver integration), I posted it on pastee as well:
https://pastee.org/tbz4c

It might also be relevant to note that my default shell is zsh. (I'm not
really sure it is of any importance)
this sort of error really dents my IPython experience, so Any help would be
appreciated.

Thank you,
Aviad Reich